We respect the privacy of those who visit our web site. In accordance with this, we have created this policy in order to demonstrate our privacy commitment to our users:
- This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you share your information on our website, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties.
- When you share your information with us, we ask for your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you share your information with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We use this information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about services.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. This information is not linked to your account and will not be used to identify you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions complete the enquiry form or send an email to us.